Nomad Platinum II
Rated at 3,000 – 5,000 lbs.
Applications: Manufacturing, Warehousing, Recycling, Beverage/Bottling and Trucking
A UniCarriers exclusive, our Nomad® Platinum II Compact is a uniquely versatile option, ideally suited where both indoor and outdoor lift trucks are needed. Its compact chassis provides tight handling and greater maneuverability for inside the warehouse, while solid pneumatic tires deliver reliable performance out in the yard across improved surfaces.
Powered by our industrial engines, these rugged lift trucks deliver greater torque and horsepower to satisfy a variety of manufacturing, warehouse, recycling or other indoor/outdoor applications. Available in LP or Dual Fuel (Gas/LP), our fuel management system optimizes engine operation to provide excellent fuel efficiency and reduced CO, HC and NOx exhaust emissions.
Each Nomad Compact comes standard with our comprehensive engine protection system to warn operators in case of excessive heat or a severe drop in oil pressure, providing extended engine and drive train life for your lift truck investment.
LOCATE A DEALER
- Transmission designed and paired to the GCT K21 by the same engineering team
- Single handle lift and tilt control lever
- Optional OptiView® mast and high-visibility carriage
- 5-piece componentized overhead guard cuts replacement time by 75%
- Fuel-efficient GCT K21 (2.1 liter) electronic fuel injected industrial engines in LP, LPS or dual fuel
- Among the lowest emissions in the industry —3X lower CO than a leading competitor and EPA/CARB 2010 Certified
- On-board diagnostics accessed through the LCD meter
- Seat-actuated Operator Presence System
- High/Low Travel Speed Control option
- Power/Economy controlled acceleration option
- Simplified LP tank replacement option
- Simple, zero maintenance cushion stability control
- Dependable three-stage cooling system
- Innovative Powertrain Protection System
- Spacious operator compartment
- Full suspension seat
- Programmable service reminder
- Operator PIN access
- One-piece, no-tool floorboard & removable side panels
- Wide engine access
- Wide range of options available for chassis, mast and operator compartment